Albert is the Head of Technology and Security Department at Mazars Malaysia. Albert has 11 years’ experience providing IT consultation services to local and foreign clients. He started his career as IT security engineer in Kent, UK serving 2012 Olympic Games Committee, Lloyd bank, KPMG Europe etc.
He came back to Malaysia in 2008 and served in a local IT security consulting firm. His IT professional consulting experience includes industries in telecommunication, financial institutions and aviation. Prior to join Mazars in 2012, he worked at one of the big four providing services that support the South East Asia region. Albert is a certified CGEIT consultant and has assisted one of Mazars’ client (LSE listed) in obtaining ISO 27001 certification in 2012 & 2015.
- Certified in Risk and Information System Controls (CRISC) 2016
Certified in Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) 2015
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 consultation
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) 2012
- Cisco Certified Intrusion Prevention System Specialist 2012
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) 2010
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) 2008
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) 2008
- Certified Cisco Network Associate: Security (CCNA: Security) 2006
- Master of Science in Distributed Systems and Networks, University of Hertfordshire, UK 2005
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering, The Nottingham Trent University, UK 2004