Meeting regulatory, legal and entity governance obligations is an increasingly important and time-consuming task. Ensuring compliance is a priority for all companies, but it can put a strain on your resources. Our corporate secretarial teams can manage all your compliance milestones allow your team to focus on their core duties.
Most companies work hard to comply with the legal and regulatory frameworks where they operate. But a shifting regime of rules and regulations can put a strain on in-house teams as they try to stay on top of new developments across other jurisdictions.
Companies that are able to keep up with their statutory compliance obligations often benefit from improved performance and are able to better control procedures and processes in their business. Secretarial support can be critical to reducing risks and limiting exposure to the costs of compliance default, such as fines, prosecution, or director disqualifications.
At Mazars, we take care of every aspect of your corporate secretarial requirements in every jurisdiction in which you operate. We take pride in the knowledge that by helping you stay compliant, we play a part in helping you flourish. The advice and support of our dedicated professionals will ensure you are able to meet and exceed your compliance obligations.
- Incorporation of new companies under the Companies Act 2016
- Maintenance of statutory records, attendance at meetings of directors and shareholders, preparation of minutes and other compliance services
- Provision of nominee directors and shareholders, company secretaries, bank signatories and registered office facilities
- Planning and implementation of corporate reorganisation programmes
- Assistance with administration of members’ voluntary winding up (MVWU) under Companies Act 2016 once entity no longer required