Mazars is a leader in providing financial advisory, modelling and training services to the global infrastructure market. We are one of the few firms who are able to combine market leading expertise with deep knowledge of our chosen sectors, and uniquely, we can deliver that capability globally as one team.
DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF OUR CHOSEN SECTORS
Our team offers a full range of advisory, modelling, training and assurance services to both the public and private sectors, covering social and economic infrastructure, PPP, power generation and renewable energy sectors, to create and maintain strong financial structures for projects. Whether you are a public sector procurer or a seasoned private sector investor, we aim to complement, not duplicate, your strengths.
MARKET LEADING EXPERTISE
Our knowledge of these sectors is backed up with market-leading expertise in the following areas:
- We are the market leader in financial model audit applying rigorous quality control criteria when working on and assessing the robustness of any financial model.
- We are world leaders in financial modelling – our team employs the Corality modelling standard which combines standard structures with a clear presentation of outputs.
- We have considerable experience in infrastructure advisory from lead advisory to transactional support and bid advisory.
- We offer a wide range of advisory and valuations services to funds, governments, developers and investors – from lead advisory to transactional support, asset valuation, and portfolio advice.
- We offer bespoke training for financial modelling and specific sectors. This training gives our clients a solid foundation in project finance modelling techniques. Find out more about our bespoke financial modelling training programmes .
- Our specialist infrastructure tax offering is integrated into our team and has excellent credentials in the delivery of advisory and compliance services on high profile projects.
- In relation to accounting we provide a range of services from advisory to statutory audit and we are able to provide comprehensive advice in relation to the adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards.
Looking to engage with Mazars for financial advisory services?