Crisis & disputes
Crisis & disputes
As the world in which we do business becomes ever more complicated, interconnected and dynamic, threats and disputes can arise from anywhere.
Whether external or internal, we have expert teams to help you to prepare for, mitigate against and manage all manner of threat to your business. Be it a piece of litigation, a fraud, the need to restructure, or even the necessity to close business operations, we provide clients with commercial, practical and highly tailored advice to navigate these challenging situations.
Whatever the situation that you face, we will find the solution you need. Your team will provide timely, commercial and practical support in a way that supports and respects the situation you are in. As a uniquely integrated, international partnership in more than 90 countries and territories, we are able to mobilise cross-functional teams with the technical, sectorial and geographical knowledge to support you in every market you operate in.
Crises and disputes present themselves in a variety of ways. For this reason, we offer a broad mix of services and expert teams to support you with whatever situation you may face:
- Forensic investigation & compliance – we support you in conducting and concluding forensic investigations including fraud investigations.
- Litigation & arbitration – we act as financial experts and support you when you are facing litigation.
- Independent business reviews – we provide an expert view on business performance and suggest solutions to remedy issues.
- Valuations – we help you to understand the value of business decisions during times of crisis and dispute, including contentious valuations.
- Third party due diligence – we provide deep insight into who you are doing business with.