- Bookkeeping and management reporting, particularly for multi-national companies that require accurate and on-time monthly reporting of management accounts to head office
- Payroll, from the registration of joiners and leavers to monthly processing and remittance of payroll deductions to the relevant authorities to year end reporting to the Inland Revenue Board (IRB).
- Cash management and cheque signing
- Goods & service tax (GST) returns to Royal Malaysian Customs Department (RMCD).
- Withholding tax returns to IRB.
Maintaining accounting books and records in accordance with prevailing regulations and preparing and filing all the paperwork required by local authorities can be a time consuming and costly exercise. It places an administrative burden on your staff which has little perceived added value.
Reports can be generated in Xero at any time, thus creating greater transparency in the accounting records. At Mazars, all outsourcing staff working on your account are Xero Certified. Being certified delivers a guarantee that we are qualified to advise our clients on the best way to set up and use Xero.
Are you facing any of the operational issues connected with the operation of your accounting department, such as unplanned absences of your staff or the transition of specific know-how?
Mazars provide tailored outsourced accounting and tax compliance services in Asia Pacific across a range of markets and sectors.