Assurance and Assurance
We act as auditors of historical financial statements, both under statutory and non-statutory appointments.
As our firm grew from an auditing background, we have a very strong audit division which provides efficient, cost effective and high quality services to all our clients, big and small. We perform our audits in accordance with international standards on auditing, which we ensure all our audit staff are adequately trained in.
To further enhance the level of compliances with international audit quality control standards, our audit process incorporates AuditSoft, Mazars’ internally developed audit software.
Tax Advisory and Compliance
Our tax team provides the following services:
- Compliance, tax advisory and tax planning for corporations, registered bodies, partnerships, joint venture and individuals (including expatriates and non-residents)
- Tax field audits and investigations.
- Tax incentives and business related services.
Our transaction advisory services include:
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions.
- Business valuations.
Contact : Chong Fah Yow
Outsourcing Of Accounting and Administration – Typical services provided include:
- Bookkeeping and management reporting, particularly for multi-national companies that require accurate and on-time monthly reporting of management accounts to head office.
- Payroll, from the registration of joiners and leavers to monthly processing and remittance of payroll deductions to the relevant authorities to year end reporting to the Inland Revenue Board (IRB).
- Cash management and cheque signing.
- Goods & service tax (GST) returns to Royal Malaysian Customs Department (RMCD).
- Withholding tax returns to IRB.
Insolvency and Corporate Recovery – Typical services provided include:
- Advice to corporations seeking to rationalize subsidiaries and achieve economies of administration.
- Formal receivership and liquidation services under the Companies Act 1965.
- Investigatory accounting services for entities experiencing cash flow and debt recovery issues.
- Investigations on behalf of banks or other financiers to assess the adequacy of assets held as security, the viability of borrowers, and advising on the specific courses of action.
Contact: Esther Yap
Corporate Secretarial Services – Typical services provided include:
- Incorporation of new companies under the Companies Act 1965.
- Maintenance of statutory records, attendance at meetings of directors and shareholders, preparation of minutes and other compliance services.
- Provision of nominee directors and shareholders, company secretaries, bank signatories and registered office facilities.
- Planning and implementation of corporate reorganisation programmes.
Contact: Esther Yap
Technology and Security - Typical services provided include:
- Information Technology General Control (ITGC) Assessment.
- Automated Control Testing.
- Journal Entry Testing (JET) and Accounting Data Assessment.
- Threat, Vulnerability and Risk Assessment (TVRA).
- ISO 27001:2005/2013 (Information Security Management System, ISMS).
- ISAE 3402 / SAS 70.
- IT Security Services.
Contact: Albert Siow, Cho Weng Soon