#EmbraceEquity on International Women’s Day 2023
Improving equity remains a key topic on Mazars’ agenda, and on International Women’s Day, upcoming on 8 March, we are proud to join the global movement to celebrate women’s achievements, raise awareness about discrimination and take action to further drive gender equality and inclusion, on this day and beyond.
Conscious, collaborative, connected: making over the luxury business model
The luxury sector has always prided itself on offering consumers a chance to own pieces that are timeless and whose value and appeal will endure. But that doesn’t mean the way it produces and sells them should stay constant too. The luxury sector is at a crossroads and brands that carry on doing what they have always done risk falling behind. Our report, Conscious, collaborative, connected explains why.
Reinventing the wheel: what’s driving change in 21st century mobility
How can the mobility sector respond to evolving consumer expectations to influence and lead a transformation towards cleaner, more connected and collaborative systems?
Smarter, better, faster: RPA at work
As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, all sectors are under pressure to gain efficiency, increase innovation and find new ways of working. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is in the spotlight to help companies achieve just that. In Smarter, better, faster: RPA at work, our experts look at seven key sectors affected by the pandemic to provide real examples of how RPA can be used in each sector, the benefits of implementing it and how to embrace RPA and get it right.
- How RPA can facilitate digital transformation in financial services
- The pharmaceutical sector’s important role in global health – using RPA to work smarter, better and faster
- Meeting food delivery demand with RPA
- Finding finance savings through RPA in telecoms
- Next generation ecommerce driven by RPA
- From crisis to innovation – an opportunity for RPA in transportation
- Driving public sector efficiency with RPA