We are well respected by our clients and peers for our high technical standards and personal service, and as business advisors single-minded in our quest to help you meet your business objectives.
Assurance and Business Advisory
We act as auditors of historical financial statements, both under statutory and non-statutory appointments.
As our firm grew from an auditing background, we have a very strong audit division which provides efficient, cost effective and high quality services to all our clients, big and small. We perform our audits in accordance with international standards on auditing, which we ensure all our audit staff are adequately trained in.
To further enhance the level of compliances with international audit quality control standards, our audit process incorporates AuditSoft, Mazars’ internally developed audit software.
Contact : Esther Yap, Francis Xavier, Chong Fah Yow, Paul Lam
Tax Advisory and Compliance
Our tax team provides the following services:
- Compliance, tax advisory and tax planning for corporations, registered bodies, partnerships, joint venture and individuals (including expatriates and non-residents)
- Tax field audits and investigations.
- Tax incentives and business related services.
Contact: Tang Chin Fook, Fo Wai Lan, Chia Swee How, Yow Thai Yook
Our transaction advisory services include:
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions.
- Business valuations.
Contact : Tang Kin Kheong, Chong Fah Yow
Risk Management and Internal Auditing
- Our risk management team can help you create proactive risk management system.
- We understand that your internal audit requirements will depend on the nature, scale and complexity of your organization and the range of its operations. We can tailor our internal audit work to suit your needs.
Contact: Esther Yap
Insolvency and Corporate Recovery – Typical services provided include:
- Advice to corporations seeking to rationalize subsidiaries and achieve economies of administration.
- Formal receivership and liquidation services under the Companies Act 1965.
- Investigatory accounting services for entities experiencing cash flow and debt recovery issues.
- Investigations on behalf of banks or other financiers to assess the adequacy of assets held as security, the viability of borrowers, and advising on the specific courses of action.
Contact: Tang Kin Kheong, Yap Siew Teen
Outsourcing Of Accounting and Administration – Typical services provided include:
- Bookkeeping and management reporting, particularly for multi-national companies that require accurate and on-time monthly reporting of management accounts to head office.
- Payroll, from the registration of joiners and leavers to monthly processing and remittance of payroll deductions to the relevant authorities to year end reporting to the Inland Revenue Board.
- Cash management and cheque signing.
- Service tax and with holdings tax returns.
Contact: Paul Lam, Yap Sim Yee
Corporate Secretarial Services – Typical services provided include:
- Incorporation of new companies under the Companies Act 1965.
- Maintenance of statutory records, attendance at meetings of directors and shareholders, preparation of minutes and other compliance services.
- Provision of nominee directors and shareholders, company secretaries, bank signatories and registered office facilities.
- Planning and implementation of corporate reorganisation programmes.
Contact: Yap Siew Teen