Mazars Tax Seminar on the 2014 Malaysian Budget Proposals
Wednesday 6 November 2013 - 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
8 CPD Points
• The 2014 Malaysian Budget proposals will be announced on 25 October 2013. How do the budget proposals affect you and how can you benefit from the new proposals?
• Insights into Malaysia’s First Transfer Pricing Litigation. To what extent are your company’s transfer prices and documentation compliant with the new Transfer Pricing Rules and Transfer Pricing Guidelines?
• Update of recent tax cases What are the tax principles that you can learn from these recent tax cases?
• Tax efficient supply chain management Is your supply chain tax efficient? Learn how to maximize after tax profit via business transformations that align operational changes with tax planning.
Come and discuss all these hot topics with us.
Chia Swee How – Managing Director, Mazars Taxation Services Sdn Bhd
Fo Wai Lan – Executive Director, Mazars Taxation Services Sdn Bhd
S. Saravana Kumar– Partner, Advocate & Solicitor, Lee Hishammuddin Allen & Gledhill
* We reserve the right to replace any of the speakers
Fee: RM400, with a 10% discount to:
- Mazars’ clients
- early bird registrations on or before 18 October 2013
Fee includes seminar materials, a certificate of attendance, lunch and refreshments.
Closing date for all registrations is 28 October 2013.
For enquiries and registration, please contact :
Ms. Yap Siew Teen at 03-21615222 Ext: 130 Email: email@example.com
Cik Nismahwati at 03-21615222 Ext: 125 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the e-flyer from our website.