We are looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to fill the position in Malaysia Office.
To perform and supervise aspects of the engagements for all the clients. Responsible for conducting audits related, risk assessments and training of Auditors and to be able to formulate audit approaches to areas assigned to review as well as potential solutions for remediation.
- Audit Planning.
- Perform audit work on field.
- Supervise and monitor audit team.
- Perform review of subordinate’s work.
- Liaise with client on audit mattersAny assignments and task from the superior which deem to be appropriate and relevant.
- Degree holder majoring in accounting/finance or other related fields are encourage to apply.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Drive for client service excellence.
- Team Player.
- Prefer full or partial of member in any relevant professional bodies.
- Excellent communication and people management/development skills.
- Functional knowledge and skill in using Microsoft application,i.e Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.