We are looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to fill the position in Malaysia Office.
Commitment to the quality and integrity of Mazars global audit methodology and thorough quality control that applied to every client engagement. To carry the Mazars values, leadership and maintain productive relationship with the clients and other team members.
- Audit Engagement.
- Audit Planning.
- Audit Execution.
- Team Member Coaching & Guiding.
- Engagement Monitoring.
- Engagement Controlling – Budget, stall allocation, recovery rate, billing and collection.
- Any assignments and task from the superior which deem to be appropriate and relevant.
- Minimum Degree in Finance/Accounting or any relevant field.
- 5-8 years of managerial skills in a major audit firm.
- Demonstrated success in adapting a work environment of about 120 professional employee.
- Team Player.
- Prefer full or partial of member in any relevant professional bodies.
- Excellent communication and people management/development skills.
- Functional knowledge and skill in using Microsoft application,i.e Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.